Ahhh.. Monday is here. I just can’t wait to get over of this Monday blues. I just cant concentrate on anything.
The weekend was really fun. Lots of things happened.
- Saturday was cleaning day. So cleaned whole house. Then went out for grocery shopping and also shopping for Diwali. It was fun. But only disadvantage is always end up buying some unwanted things 😦
- Finally joined guitar class after long time. I was thinking of learning guitar, but somehow it didn’t happened. So on sunday, I paid the fees and also purchased new Guitar. It’s awesome. Now I can utilize my time with some good thing. I am happy for that.
- Also, I joined belly dancing 🙂 Yes, I wanted to join dance class, but was very skeptical, as I have never done any dancing in my life. So was in two mind, whether to join or not. I was more interested to join Salsa. But I thought of weight loss which comes along with the belly dancing, as the dance concentrate on each and every part of the body. So decided to go with that. Beginner level is for one month. Will see how it goes and if at all I am able to dance a bit, then will plan to join Salsa. The belly dancing class is going to commence from 8th and oh god, I am so excited 🙂
- I am reading “Palace of Illusion” which I borrowed from the local library, it’s too good. But I am not able to finish it within the stipulated time. So now planning to purchase the book. The library which I have enrolled sells book on Thursday. May be I will purchase it from there.
- I had a gift voucher from Shopper stop of 500rs. and I did not want to buy any clothes, as I need to spend more since we will not get anything to that amount. So went to crossword and bought two books, one is Jodi picoult’s “sister keeper” and Sophie Kinsella’s “Remember me”. Have not started to read it.
Overall, it was fun weekend. This week is Diwali. I like all festivals, as it brings so much positive vibes in us. I just wait for the festival, so that I can decorate my pooja room with lots of things and yeah How can I forget Rangoli? I just love the colours of Rangoli and love to put it with different colours.
So whats your plan for Diwali? Have u done with the shopping or not?